Friday, January 24, 2020

SLJ Week 4 Day 5 Activity 2

SLJ Week 4 Day 5 Activity 2

Here is my text graphic that I made:
I chose this quote because I think it is very important and that people should listen to it. I think people shouldn't give up, even if it seems impossible. If you do it, then it's no longer impossible.

1 comment:

  1. Hello again Jess,

    Thanks for sharing such an awesome quote! I love how you have added the text to your photo of you and Casper. The image really matches the quote, very cool!

    I agree with you that this is an important quote, Nelson Mandela was quite the inspiration. One of my favourite quotes is by Charlie Chaplin. It goes like this:

    “A day without laughter is a day wasted”.

    For me, this quote is a reminder to create laughter and happiness. To find the joys in each day, because there are so many if you look.

    Thanks for sharing this with us Jess :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.