Friday, January 24, 2020

SLJ Week 4 Day 5 Activity 3

SLJ Week 4 Day 5 Activity 3

I have really enjoyed doing the Summer Learning Journey this year. I think one of my favourite activities would have to be making my Text Graphic because I liked finding a really cool quote and finding a nice picture to match.

I didn't really have a least favourite activity that I did. I enjoyed them all and I am looking forward to the next SLJ.

Three things that I have learnt from the Summer Learning Journey would be:
1. How Twenty Seven Names got its name.
2. The Dettifoss Waterfall in Iceland (When I was making my guide to Iceland).
3. MC Escher is a famous artist who makes symmetrical paintings/drawings.

Some things that could possibly change are:
1. More activities were you can create things like the Text Graphic
2. More activities where you go outside
3. I think it would be cool if there was a week about animals. Like famous animals or animals that changed the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jess,

    Congrats on finishing the SLJ. Its great you have enjoyed it and are keen for the next one, I like the enthusiasm. Your favourite activity was a good one, and it is nice to see you liked them all. You learnt some awesome stuff by the sound of it, I even learnt so much just by commenting on blogs. Its great that you want more activities outdoors and involving animals. What are some famous animals you know?

    Great job on all your hard work you have done!

    Jess:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess

    Well done for taking part in the SLJ again this summer. We have all enjoyed reading your posts over the summer.
    You have done a fantastic job with the activities that you have done. They have all been done to a very high standard.

    Thanks for the feed back about the programme. We are always looking for ways to improve it and make it into more of what the students would like to do and see.
    I think doing something around animals would be a great thing. This would interest so many students that just love their own animals and animals in general. I will definitely pass this on.

    Enjoy your last week of holidays before school starts for the year. I will be returning to your school soon with certificates and prizes. I look forward to seeing you then.

    Hope the sun shines this week so that you can get outside and ride that gorgeous pony of yours!

    See you soon

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.