My name is Ellee, I work alongside Allie on the Summer Learning Journey team! I hope you have had an amazing Summer break so far?
Mmmmm triple chocolate brownies! YUMMUY!...my mouth watered a little bit reading this recipe, sounds delicious!
I love the way you have presented this post Jessica, your slideshow is really bright and eye-catching. I also like how you have organised your slides with a title, ingredients and method on seperate slides - it makes your recipe very clear to follow.
Do you make these with your Mum at home? Have you been able to make up a couple batches over the school holidays? I am not a very good baker but these sound so tasty I might have to try it out myself!
That sounds like a great thing to bring to a BBQ, I bet none are leftover to take home at the end... Oh that's good your sister helps - I have a older sister too and we enjoy cooking together but neither of us are very good bakers - Do you prefer to make sweets or savoury?
Hi Jess
ReplyDeleteThat brownie sound delicious, I will have to try it at my place.
Blog Ya Later
Jess B
Hi Jess
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog, I really is delicious! It is the one Caitlyn usually makes by the way so I think you will like it.
Blog ya later:)
Jess
Hi Jessica!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Ellee, I work alongside Allie on the Summer Learning Journey team!
I hope you have had an amazing Summer break so far?
Mmmmm triple chocolate brownies! YUMMUY!...my mouth watered a little bit reading this recipe, sounds delicious!
I love the way you have presented this post Jessica, your slideshow is really bright and eye-catching. I also like how you have organised your slides with a title, ingredients and method on seperate slides - it makes your recipe very clear to follow.
Do you make these with your Mum at home? Have you been able to make up a couple batches over the school holidays?
I am not a very good baker but these sound so tasty I might have to try it out myself!
Great work Jessica!
Ellee :)
Hello Ellee,
DeleteYes, Mum does help me sometimes or my sister Caitlyn. We have made a few batches over the holidays for taking around to BBQs at friends houses.
Blog ya later!
Jess :)
Hi Jess!
DeleteThat sounds like a great thing to bring to a BBQ, I bet none are leftover to take home at the end...
Oh that's good your sister helps - I have a older sister too and we enjoy cooking together but neither of us are very good bakers - Do you prefer to make sweets or savoury?
Ellee :)
Hi Ellee,
DeleteYou are right, there is never any left to take home and eat but that's alright!
I prefer baking sweet things as I love to eat the mixture as i am baking!
Blog ya later!
Jess :)