My hometown is called Moonlight or Atarau. I think Moonlight is amazing because it is full of nature. It is about half an hour from Greymouth and is full of dairy farms. Moonlight is not very busy, has lots of trees, paddocks, friendly people and an awesome river to swim at!
This is why I think Atarau is amazing.
Hi Jess
ReplyDeleteYou have explained are home town very well.
Jess
oops, meant our
DeleteHi Jess B I really like this writing. I Did that task as well I did it on taramakau settlement. Next time you could maybe put a picture of moonlight on you post. Well done
ReplyDeleteIf you want to have a look at what I did you can copy this:
http://kumarastevensonj.blogspot.com/
From Jess s
sorry I meant to write Jess G Not Jess B
ReplyDeleteHi Jess.B,
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting on my blog. I can't wait to check out yours! Blog ya later.
Jess:)
Hello Jess.S,
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting on my blog as well. Thanks for the feedback, it helps for future post.:)
Blog ya later:)
Jess
Hi Jess
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling us all about Moonlight. It really is a lovely part of the West Coast. You are very lucky to have great river to swim in. That will be great over the holidays on the really hot days.
Great that you have lots of friendly people in your area, do you get together at all for bbq's or parties?
I presume that you are on a farm? Do you have jobs to do on the farm?
It's great to see that you are commenting with Jess from Kumara School. She does a great job with the SLJ too. Make sure when you comment on other blogs that your comment is at least 3 sentences and you say something about the persons post. Then you will get full points for the comment. Its a great way to get extra points.
Keep up the great work!
Until next time
Allie :)
Hello Allie,
DeleteA lot of the time we go to friend's houses for BBQs, that is always fun.
Yes, I do have jobs around the farm, I have to take care of my pony and horse. Doing everything like riding, brushing, feeding, takes a lot of work,
Blog ya later,
Jess :)