Tuesday, December 18, 2018

SLJ Digital footprint

My Digital footprint.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess

    Great job with the activity. You certainly know all about keep yourself safe when you are online.

    You have covered all of the main points really well. I think it is really important to be kind when you are commenting online too. To take time to think about what you are writing to the person.
    I gets confusing sometimes when you have to change your password all the time. I find this difficult as I just remember the one I am using and then it is time to change it again!
    Do you like having a chrome book at school? It makes learning in the classroom quite different from when I was at school.

    Great work Jess, I look forward to reading your blog over the summer

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I know right it does get very confusing when you always have to change your password!Yes I do have a chromebook at school and it does make learning a lot easier.

    Blog ya later,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.