Would you like to be in a Waka Ama Race?
Here is a video if you don't know what Waka Ama Racing is. Waka Ama Racing video.
I wouldn't like to be in one, these are my reasons why.
1. You would have to spend a lot of time practising.
2. You also have to spend time in for fitness and strengthen.
3. It would be very hard work!
Would you like to be in a Waka Ama Race? Tell me in the comments, don't forget to tell me why.
Hi Jessica,
ReplyDeleteGood job, I think you have some good reasons. I like how you included the video from the activity for people who read your blog, good thinking! I would like to know if you think it would be fun to use a waka ama without racing? Would you use one just for fun?
I don't think I would like to be in a Waka Ama race because I can't swim very well and would be worried I'd fall out of the boat! But I think it would be fun to use one just for fun.
I look forward to reading more of your blog.
Cheers,
Ruby.
Hey Ruby
DeleteSorry I didn't get back to you earlier. Yes I think it would be fun because you wouldn't have all of the pressure to win.
FRom Jess
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKia Ora Jessica
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jolie and I go to Glen Innes school. I am also doing the Summer Learning Journey. I love how you have put your honest thoughts about doing Waka ama. Personally I would like to do it because I am very energetic. Cant wait to see more of your work. Have a great holiday :)
Hi Jolie
DeleteTHanks for commenting! I can't wait to see some of your posts!
FRom Jess
Kia ora Jessica ,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Leilani. I go to Pt England School. Our school is also doing the Summer Learning. I love how you have added the reasons why you would like to do Waka Ama.
Leilani :)
Hi Leilani
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting!