Day: 4
Activity: 1
Five questions I would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary...
1. What made you want to climb mountains?
2. When you were climbing Mt. Everest, where there ever times that you regretted doing it?
3. What was the first thing you did when you got to the top of Mt. Everest?
4. Did family and friends want you to climb the mountain?
5. When you finished climbing Mt. Everest, did you think it was all worth it?
Hi Jess
ReplyDeleteWell done with coming up with some great questions. I can see that you have really put some thought into this. Sir Edmund Hillary is truly a great New Zealander.
It would be great to know why he wanted to climb mountains, and just what started the idea of doing this. He must of had some inspiration that made him even think about the idea.
Imagine the view from the top of Mount Everest! On a clear day it must be breathtaking.
It must have been a nervous time for his family while he was climbing Mount Everest, waiting to hear if he was ok.
Do you think this is something that you would like to do? It would be a massive challenge.
I hope the holidays are going well.
Keep up the great work
Until next time
Allie :)
Hello Allie,
DeleteYes, the view would be amazing, you would be able to see so much!
I don't think this is something I would want to be doing as it would be quite nerve wracking being so high up!
Blog ya later,
Jess :)