Hi Jessica,I'm Poppy. Your set out is great and you have completed the challenge to the tee. If the hole outside and inside wouldn't that take up lots of our forest? We need to careful of how we use our wood. Nice work. Hope you have a Merry Christmas -Poppy
Kia Ora Poppy Thank you for commenting on my blog. I think it won't take up much wood as it is only a small hotel. Merry Christmas to you too! Have a happy new year.
I really like your idea of a farm hotel, that might be a really cool experience for some people who haven't lived near or on a farm before! Do you have a name for your hotel? Would you have lots of farm animals on your hotel grounds? Where would your farm grounds be? Somewhere in New Zealand?
I am really impressed with your plan for your hotel too - I like that you have included many rooms, big lounge, kitchen and bathroom!
Would you have any other special features to your hotel? Would you have activities for guest like horse riding?
Great job Jessica, keep up the awesome work! Ellee :)
Hi Jessica,I'm Poppy. Your set out is great and you have completed the challenge to the tee. If the hole outside and inside wouldn't that take up lots of our forest? We need to careful of how we use our wood. Nice work. Hope you have a Merry Christmas
ReplyDelete-Poppy
Kia Ora Poppy
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting on my blog. I think it won't take up much wood as it is only a small hotel. Merry Christmas to you too! Have a happy new year.
Blog ya later:)
Jess
Hi Jessica!
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea of a farm hotel, that might be a really cool experience for some people who haven't lived near or on a farm before!
Do you have a name for your hotel?
Would you have lots of farm animals on your hotel grounds?
Where would your farm grounds be? Somewhere in New Zealand?
I am really impressed with your plan for your hotel too - I like that you have included many rooms, big lounge, kitchen and bathroom!
Would you have any other special features to your hotel?
Would you have activities for guest like horse riding?
Great job Jessica, keep up the awesome work!
Ellee :)