SLJ Week 4 Day 4 Activity 3
For this activity, I chose these two images:


Similarities: Both of these images our about animals and nature.
In both of the art works, the animals have also been done realistically and not in cartoon.
Differences: The top image contains more darker and duller colours while the bottom image is bright and colorful.
The top artwork is portrait while the bottom artwork has been done landscape.
Good afternoon Jessica!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Matilda and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey this year!
Thank you for such a cool post! I love how you described these pieces of art! Do you have a favourite one? They are both so incredible! You have done an amazing job of outlining the similarities and differences between these two! Well done!
They both look so real, don’t they? The artists are so talented to make them look so real! I wonder how long they took to make.
Are you very artistic? What style do you like to paint or draw in? Are your pictures usually colourful like the tui or more dulled like the elephant?
Well done on this one Jessica! You have done really well!
Matilda :)
Kia Ora Jess,
ReplyDeleteNice one with your publication of the text graphic. Please could we use your graphic with the students as I think your picture is about our school value of perseverance? Great blogging, thanks.