Wednesday, December 19, 2018

SLJ The Secretive Skink

Week: 1
Day: 3
Activity: 2

Pro's about being a DOC Ranger:
1. You get to see endangered animals
2. You get to work with animals
3.  You help the environment

Con's about being a DOC Ranger:
1. You have to work a lot
2. Some other animals eat 1080 and die
3. You have to work in all conditions

I wouldn't mind being a DOC Range because they spend lots of time in the bush and they spend time with animals. I don't mind 1080 although if people find a better way I think I would prefer that.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,
    Good job on this post. A few of your pros and cons are the same as mine.

    I wouldn't mind being a DOC Ranger as well, but I would not like working in all weather conditions (such as rain & stuff)

    Keep up the great work!

    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess G I like the way you have done this. I totally agree with you we should keep 1080 until they find something new. I have done this task as well come and check it out here
    http://kumarastevensonj.blogspot.co.nz/
    Nice work.
    From Jess s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Caitlyn
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I have looked at your posts and commented on them so be sure to check them out! I wouldn't really mind the rain if I was in the bush.

    Blog ya later:)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.:) I have commented on some of your blog posts so please make sure you have a look.

    Blog ya later:)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jess

    I think, like you it would be a great job to be a DOC ranger. Not only do you get to spend time outdoors but working with the animals would be fantastic. This would be a very rewarding part of the job.
    I do agree with you that working outside sometimes in all conditions would be quite challenging.

    It is great to see that you are getting so many comments of all of your work. And that you are also commenting on lots of blogs too. Remember to make them at least three sentences long and to comment on their work.

    Keep up the good work.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allie,

      Thanks for commenting on my work, it would be hard work being a ranger, but in the end you are helping animals and that is always great!

      Blog ya later,

      Jess :)

      Delete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.