SLJ Week 4 Day 3 Activity 3
If I got the chance to do a 20 - 40 hour famine, I would do it. The reason I would do it is because then you know what people that don't have much food and are always very hungry feel like. This would help you understand what they are going through and then you could try to help them by sponsoring charities like world vision. Our family sponsors world vision. We sponsor a 12 year old girl called Djenabou who lives in Mali which is in Africa.
Kia ora Jess,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your views on the 20/40 hour family. That’s so cool that you would consider doing the famine. Good on you and your family for sponsoring a child through world vision! I’m sure you are helping to make a big difference to her life :)
When I was younger I did a no-eating 20 hour famine. I did struggle a little bit, at one point somebody offered me an apple and I accidentally took a bite! Fortunately it didn’t matter as I had still raised some money for a good cause.
Do you think you will try the no food for 20 hours famine? Or will try a different one like no technology?
Beren
:)