SLJ Week 4 Day 3 Activity 2
If I got to create my own movie, it would defiantley be about me and my pony, Casper. It would be about everything we have done together, the challenges we have done together and all of the funny things we have done. If I got to do this, there would be 2 parts of my movie, Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 would be from my perspective and me telling the story. Part 2 would be from Caspers view and he would tell the story. The name of my story would be something like Casper and I. The main character would be Casper. Casper would be the star of the Show.


Hello Jessica,
ReplyDeleteWow! Can you believe it? The Summer Learning Journey is, so close to finishing you can see it. Do as many activities as you can, so you will be awarded way more points. I really like the idea of making a movie with your pony. This is good because you can recap on all the things you have done together. For some reason every movie that has animals is really famous. For example Spongebob, Harry Potter, The Lion king and much more. I would defiantly watch this movie if you were to make it. Maybe next time you could explain what the activity told you to do. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!
Vitaraag
Hi Jess,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun movie idea! I love the idea of splitting the movie into two parts. I think it would be so cool to see it from your perspective, and from Casper’s perspective. How would you do it? In Casper’s version would we be able to understand him and his thoughts?
Do you have a favourite movie about horses, or any animal? I love the original Lion King, but I haven’t seen the new one yet. Another of my favourite animal movies is Madagascar! I think the animation is so cool, and the writing is very funny.
Thanks for sharing this blog post Jess! Let me know when they have finished shooting your movie. I am really looking forward to seeing ‘Casper and I’ in cinemas :D
Beren