Wow, what an excellent list of artists and songs! Do you have a favourite? I quite like Ed Sheeran and Lady Gaga, but I also love ‘Landslide’ and ‘Long time gone’ by the Dixie Chicks. The are great karaoke songs!
Did you know that when Ed Sheeran was in School he was teased for looking like Ron Weasley? Then, when he became a famous musician, he decided to cast the actor who played Ron Weasley in one of his music videos! That’s a pretty positive twist isn’t it?
Dear Jessica, When I read your list of songs I felt that as if I was going back in time. A lot of the songs you choose were popular when I was younger! Thanks for your blog.
Hello Jess,
ReplyDeleteWow, what an excellent list of artists and songs! Do you have a favourite? I quite like Ed Sheeran and Lady Gaga, but I also love ‘Landslide’ and ‘Long time gone’ by the Dixie Chicks. The are great karaoke songs!
Did you know that when Ed Sheeran was in School he was teased for looking like Ron Weasley? Then, when he became a famous musician, he decided to cast the actor who played Ron Weasley in one of his music videos! That’s a pretty positive twist isn’t it?
Thanks for blogging Jess! :)
Take care,
Beren
Dear Jessica,
ReplyDeleteWhen I read your list of songs I felt that as if I was going back in time. A lot of the songs you choose were popular when I was younger! Thanks for your blog.