SLJ Week 4 Day 2 Activity 3
The person that I find a Role Model is my horse riding Instructor who is also my ponies farrier, Eve Hawes. I find Eve a role model because she is a really good rider who knows LOTS about horses, like how they feel and why they are feeling that. She competes all around New Zealand, including the North Island! She also jumps really high.
Good morning Jess,
ReplyDeleteEve Hawes sounds like a great role model! I like that she knows how horses are feeling and why. How does she know so much do you think? Do you want to be like Eve someday?
I like that your role model is somebody you know and have a relationship with. Some people are inspired by celebrities, or artists, or activists. But I think we can learn a lot more from the people we know. One of my role models is my best friend. She is a big inspiration to me because she is incredibly smart, thoughtful, and because she works in mental health. She spends her days helping people to help themselves. And she inspired me to become a Teacher! Which I think is pretty cool.
Thanks for sharing your blog post Jess! I enjoyed reading about your role model, it sounds like she pushes you to be the best you can be.
Beren
:)
Hiya Jess,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful explanation of why you admire Eve and think of her as a role model. I am certain that as you become more and more of an expert about horses that there will be people who admire you and will be looking at you as their role model. At school you are a trustworthy role model for our values of respect, honesty, perseverance and creativity for all students.