SLJ Week 4 Day 1 Activity 3
Dear Diary,
Today was the final day of Abel Tasman. Abel Tasman is a big South Island Pony Club teams Jumping event. Casper and I were jumping 65 cm. For our jigsaw round, we were with Tara and Cricket, her pony. We ended up coming 4th overall, which is amazing because Abel Tasman was very big. Casper was pretty amazed two, when we did our lap of honour with Tara and Cricket, Casper was very happy showing of his green ribbon to everyone we went by. We had one refusal at an oxer in Gabblers Stakes, but that's OK because coming 4th overall with Casper made up for it.
Kia ora Jess,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely diary entry. 4th place is incredible, good for you! Was this your first time competing at this event? Did you have a great time?
I don’t know a lot about jumping events but it sounds like a lot of fun. What is the jigsaw round? Can you explain in more detail how it works? I am interested to learn more about the event.
Thanks for sharing this blog post Jess, and congrats on placing so well :)
Beren
Congratulations Jess on the amazing attainment in the Abel Tasman Competition. Like Beren I am puzzled about what a jigsaw event is all about.
ReplyDelete