Thursday, January 23, 2020

SLJ Week 3 Day 2 activity 2

SLJ Week 3 Day 2 activity 2

Someone I know who faced a big challenge and overcame it was was my pony, Casper. On Eves pony camp, last year and this year, we went swimming with our ponies down at the river. Casper was not a big fan of swimming, but with some encouragement, he finally went in and swam. After that, I let him roll 4 times in the sand as a reward. Casper loved going swimming!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jess,

    That is such a cute story! Thank you for sharing it. I am glad that Casper gave it a go even though he was scared. Does he like swimming now? Have you taken him down to the river since?

    I imagine you must have to be quite brave to ride Casper too. Especially when you take him over jumps at shows. Are you ever scared you might fall off?

    Another great blog post Jess! I wish you had a photo of Casper rolling around in the sand, I would very much like to see that!

    Beren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.