SLJ Week 3 Day 1 Activity 2
If I got to make my own youtube channel, it would be about me and my pony. I would post videos of my riding, how I care for Casper, (my pony) and how to's for Equine stuff. This would also be a good way for us to see how much we have progressed in the last few weeks, months and years.
When I watch youtube, my favourite youtuber is 'This Esme'. She does riding and also has a pony called Casper!

Hello Jessica,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Vitaraag and I am participating in the Summer Learning Journey this year! I am from the Ako Hiko cluster. What a wonderful idea to base your YouTube channel on! I think the idea of a pony would attract a lot of people. I have never had a pet, let alone a pony. I mean once my sister and I were playing in our yard when a white cat. He wasn't shy and let us pet him or her. Then she suddenly never came back. Maybe next time you could add some back story to the activity. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!
Vitaraag
Hello Jess
ReplyDeleteThat seems like a good topic for your YouTube channel. Casper is a very lovely pony, and what a coincidence that you watch someone with a horse who has the same name! What type of horse is Casper? My knowledge on horses isn't the best but i'm still is awe at how beautiful and magnificent they are.
You have done an awesome post Jess, Good job!
Jess
Good evening Jess,
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have thought of following a particular blogger on Youtube. What a great way to do some learning and what wonderful responsible use of the internet. Thanks once again Jess.