This is an excellent travel brochure, well done! I really like how you have designed it, by separating into 3 parts it is really easy to read. Have you been to Iceland before? What made you chose it?
I like the facts you have found out about the Icelandic ponies. I think taking a horse-riding tour would be a great way to see the Country. The Dettifoss Waterfall looks absolutely astounding, it must make quite a noise.
Did you know that there are less than 400,000 people living in Iceland?
Thanks for sharing your blog post Jess, I really enjoyed reading it, I think I will have to add Iceland to my travel list.
Kia ora Jess,
ReplyDeleteThis is an excellent travel brochure, well done! I really like how you have designed it, by separating into 3 parts it is really easy to read. Have you been to Iceland before? What made you chose it?
I like the facts you have found out about the Icelandic ponies. I think taking a horse-riding tour would be a great way to see the Country. The Dettifoss Waterfall looks absolutely astounding, it must make quite a noise.
Did you know that there are less than 400,000 people living in Iceland?
Thanks for sharing your blog post Jess, I really enjoyed reading it, I think I will have to add Iceland to my travel list.
Beren
:)