Saturday, January 18, 2020

SLJ Week One Day 5 Activity One

SLJ Week One Day 5 Activity One

Here are 3 of my most treasured things:

3. One of the things that I treasure is a blanket that I use to go to sleep with when I was a baby. Although I don't use it now, I still have it.

2. Something that is very important to me is a picture that I got for my birthday when I was turning 10. It is of me and my very first pony laying down. He was a chestnut Shetland Pony gelding. We first got him when he was 19 years old and sold him when he was 22. He is still with the people we sold him to having a great time.



1. What I treasure most is my grey Welsh pony, Casper. He is 13.2 hh (hands high) and 12 years old. He is super cute and super mischievous, he even performs tricks! I ride him around the farm, at pony club and shows. Our favourite thing to do is jumping and are currently jumping at 75 - 80 cm. I trust him a lot and together we can do lots of tricks and really cool things. I love my pony, Casper.









2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jess,

    Oh wow, those are some super special treasures! Thank you for sharing.

    That is so nice that you have kept hold of your baby blanket. I have a soft toy crocodile that my parents bought for me when I was 2 years old, and I still have it today!

    The photo of you and your first pony is very sweet. I bet you two had lots of adventures together.

    Your pony Casper sounds amazing! I love all the cute photos you have included of him. You must be a pretty confident rider to take him over 80cm jumps. What do you love most about Casper?

    I have only been on a horse once when I was younger, but I would love to go horse-riding again sometime. Thanks for sharing your 3 treasures with us Jess. Keep on blogging :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jessica,
    I love your photos and comments about your treasures they give me an insight into your farm life. What a super cool thing to do taking Casper to shows with Mum.
    My daughter has a special blanket that was crotched by her Nana and she was having a clean out and thought she would throw it away. I rescued it because I thought that she might want to give it to a child in the future.
    Nice to see you blogging. Keep going you are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.