Sunday, December 29, 2019

SLJ Week One, Day 3, Activity One

SLJ Week One, Day 3, Activity One

If I got to have any 3 super powers, these are the ones I'd chose:

1. Communicating with animals - I would chose this because then I would always know what my pony is thinking and wanting to do when I am spending time with him and riding him.

2. Shape Shifting  - I'd chose this super power so that I could change into any animal. This way I could fly and breath under-water.

3. See the future - The reason I would chose this is because it would be useful so you could see what's going to happen and can avoid bad things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,

    My name is Caitlyn and over the summer I'll be reading and commenting on your work that You have put onto Your blog as part of the Summer Learning Journey.

    Great job with this blog post. I would love to be able to communicate with animals as well. I think all three of your super powers are great and I really like the reasons You have put for Your super powers.

    Great job with this post and I look forward to seeing more of Your work,

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess

    It's Allie from the SLJ team. You made such a good start to the Summer Learning Journey but I haven’t seen any posts from you in a while! It would be really cool to see you come back and do a few more activities! Remember you don’t have to do the activities in order! You can have a look through them all and decide which ones you like the look of!

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    I’m hoping to see some posts from you soon

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.