Wednesday, January 2, 2019

SLJ You are my Sunshine

Week: 3
Day: 1
Activity: 2

My 5 ways to help you be SunSmart...
1. Always wear sunblock.
2. Always wear a sun hat.
3.  Try to stay in the shade as much as you can.
4. Try to wear stuff that can protect you from the sun like Sunglasses/
5. Wear clothes that cover lots of your skin but are also cool.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess G yes you should have all those thing in the summer. Maybe you could put a picture with you task next time. I have done this task as well come check it out
    Keep up the great work
    From Jess S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess,

    Thanks for commenting on this post and the feedback. That is a good idea, I have checked out your blog but yet to comment. Keep up the great work,

    Blog ya later,
    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess

    You have come up with some great ideas for being sunsmart. It is really important to try and do all these things as much as possible as the sun can be really hot and you burn so quickly.
    You look like your fair skin would burn easily? Do You?
    It hurts so much when you get burnt.
    I went to a wedding last weekend and it was in a garden. It was a great day and I put lots of sunblock on but I missed a small patch. I got really burnt just in one spot! Ouch !!!
    So make sure you take you own advice!

    Great work Jess, hope the holidays are going well. Keep up the great work. All three of you are doing a great job in your family.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.