Week: 1
Day: 2
Activity: 3
How I worked it out...
My way of working it out is very easy. All I did was times 3 with how many days are in a year which is 365. Then with pencil and paper I worked 365 x 3. Then I added ml on the end. My answer is 1,095ml.(One-thousand and Ninety-five millimeters).
365 x 3 = 1,095 ml
^
^
365, 730, 1,095
1 2 3
Hi Jess
ReplyDeleteI liked the way that you have shown us your working out for this problem. You are obviously good at maths and had no problem with the one.
Three mils of water is not much but when you add it up over a whole year it becomes quite a lot.
What is your favourite subject at school? Do you like maths?
I see that you are getting some comments from others that are doing the SLJ. Remember to check out the twitter feed to see what everyone else around the country is up to!
https://sites.google.com/a/manaiakalani.org/connected-learners-share/sljtwitterfeeds
Keep up the great work!
Until next time
Allie :)
Hi Jess
ReplyDeletePeople do come to you for maths in our class for a reason, You are very good at math and knowing you, that was just a two minute job probably.
You're doing good
Blog ya later
Jess
Hi Jess,
DeleteThank you for all the compliments, they are much appreciated. You are also really good at maths.
Blog ya later,
Jess
Hello Allie,
ReplyDeleteYes, you are right it wasn't too hard because I already figured an easy way to do it. At school math is actually my least favourite, writing is my favourite. Thank you for sharing the link with me.
Blog ya later,
Jess