Hi Jess I like that you did the wight ferns, back ferns and silver ferns it sounds a bit funny. I did then as well but I did the football ferns instead of the wight ferns. It so weird how you said that you like the silver ferns uniform because of the fern on it because that is the same as what I did, come have a look at my one here: http://kumarastevensonj.blogspot.co.nz/ good job Jess S
Well done with the teams that you have chosen for this activity. They are all certainly very successful teams in their own right. I like the silver ferns uniform too. I think it always looks really smart. I like when they play fast five netball and they add a bit of pink to their uniform too.
Don't forget that when you are posting photos that you need to attribute them. I will post a link below that you can copy and paste into your browser that shows you all about this.
Hi Jess I like that you did the wight ferns, back ferns and silver ferns it sounds a bit funny. I did then as well but I did the football ferns instead of the wight ferns. It so weird how you said that you like the silver ferns uniform because of the fern on it because that is the same as what I did, come have a look at my one here:
ReplyDeletehttp://kumarastevensonj.blogspot.co.nz/
good job Jess S
Hi Jess
ReplyDeleteWell done with the teams that you have chosen for this activity. They are all certainly very successful teams in their own right. I like the silver ferns uniform too. I think it always looks really smart. I like when they play fast five netball and they add a bit of pink to their uniform too.
Don't forget that when you are posting photos that you need to attribute them. I will post a link below that you can copy and paste into your browser that shows you all about this.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit
Keep up the great work Jess! Hope you are having a good holiday so far.
Until next time
Allie :)