Week: 1
Day: 5
Activity: 2
Dear Mum,
You won't believe what the Tundra is like! The scenery is very different to New Zealand's. There are no trees although, like New Zealand, there are lots of hills for miles. There are lots of different flowers and grass' that just spread across the ground. The flowers are beautiful! You would like them I think. We went for lots of walks around the mountains learning about the scenery. I saw a few snowy owls as well.
See you soon.
From Jess
Hi Jessica!
ReplyDeleteThat's really awesome you have chosen to write your letter to your Mum, did you show it to her? I am sure she would be really happy that you have written this letter for her!
I like that you have compared Tundra to New Zealand, I think it would be so different as well!
I wonder what the flowers look like over there? Does you Mum have a garden at home? I wonder if she has any flowers that also grown in Tundra...?
That's very cool that you got to visit a Mountain while you were there too - I am sure you had to wrap up really warm walking on there! I am not too fond of the cold, I don't know if I would have enough layers to keep warm there!
A snowy owl would be amazing to see - did you catch any other creatures while you were there?
Great letter Jessica!
Ellee :)
Hello Ellee,
DeleteYes, Mum does have a little flower garden in our backyard, but it mainly has roses in it. I also saw a few Arctic hares & foxes.
Blog ya later,
Jess :)
Oh Artic fox would have been pretty cool!!
DeleteMy mum also has a garden but its mainly veggies... comes in really handy but maybe not as beautiful as roses :)
Keep up the great work Jess,
Ellee :)