My name is Emiely and I am a blogger at the Summer Learning Journey! Your Google Slide looks great! I like how you have used different slides to organise your ideas. For example, you have one page with only the ingredients. This makes it really clear for the person reading your blog post. Well done! Maybe next time you you might want to think about using a different font colour so it is easier to read on the brown background.
The Crazy Italian Chocolate Cake looks so delicious! I think I'm going to have to find some time to try bake it! Why is this your favourite dessert?
No problem! Thank you too for replying to my comment. It's always so exciting when students reply! :) Mmm... I love chocolate and cake too. I've been stuffed with chocolate over Christmas and New Years. It's been great.
Hi Jess, My name is Freeman and I'm from Panmure Bridge School. Wow that cakes sure sounds delicious. I like how you have slides for how to make the icing and the ingredients you need on different slides it really helps. I am looking forward to commenting on your future blog posts.
Kia ora Jessica,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Emiely and I am a blogger at the Summer Learning Journey! Your Google Slide looks great! I like how you have used different slides to organise your ideas. For example, you have one page with only the ingredients. This makes it really clear for the person reading your blog post. Well done! Maybe next time you you might want to think about using a different font colour so it is easier to read on the brown background.
The Crazy Italian Chocolate Cake looks so delicious! I think I'm going to have to find some time to try bake it! Why is this your favourite dessert?
Keep up the great blogging!
Noho ora mai,
Emiely :)
Hi Emiely!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of the feedback and I hope you do have time to bake it!
This is my favourite sweet treat because I love chocolate and cakes.
Blog ya later!
Jessica:)
Kia ora Jess,
ReplyDeleteNo problem! Thank you too for replying to my comment. It's always so exciting when students reply! :) Mmm... I love chocolate and cake too. I've been stuffed with chocolate over Christmas and New Years. It's been great.
Did you have a good Christmas and New Year?
Noho ora mai,
Emiely :)
I love it when other students and comment and reply to, I had a great christmas and new years. I got lots of chocolate and lollies to.
ReplyDeleteJessica
Hi Jess,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Freeman and I'm from Panmure Bridge School. Wow that cakes sure sounds delicious. I like how you have slides for how to make the icing and the ingredients you need on different slides it really helps. I am looking forward to commenting on your future blog posts.