My 10 food items:
1. Milk - I wouldn't bring fresh cows milk, I would bring long UHT milk because this lasts longer than fresh cows milk.
2. Weetbix - I would take weetbix because it's a good breakfast cereal that fills you up and they are easy to store since they are in a cardboard box, as long as they don't get wet.
3. Apples - The reason I would take apples is because they keep for a long time, are a good snack and are tasty!
4. Tinned Food - like fruit, baked beans and spaghetti. Tinned food keeps for a long time which would be good on an ocean voyage.
5. Potatoes - Potatoes last for a long time and you can cook them lot's of different ways.
3. Apples - The reason I would take apples is because they keep for a long time, are a good snack and are tasty!
4. Tinned Food - like fruit, baked beans and spaghetti. Tinned food keeps for a long time which would be good on an ocean voyage.
5. Potatoes - Potatoes last for a long time and you can cook them lot's of different ways.
6. Carrots - Like apples and potatoes, carrots keep for a while. You can cook them or just have them as a snack.
7. Chocolate - As long as it stays out of the sun, chocolate lasts a long time. Also, it's very tasty!
8. Rice - Rice is really filling and it keeps well. You can also mix different things with it.
9. Bags of chips - They are a good snack and are tasty!
10. Eggs - You can have eggs lots of different ways, they last a long time and are yummy.
Hi Jessica
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Summer Learning Journey. My name is Allie and I am part of the team that will be reading your blog over the summer. You have made a great start to the activities with you list of items that you would take with you on your voyage.
What a great list you have, I can see that you have really thought about it. The only thing I would add to your list is water. You would need a lot of water to drink and to cook with.
I like that you have chips on your list, yum! these are my favourite especially when I can have them with onion dip!!
What is your favourite thing on the list?
I am looking forward to reading more of your work over the summer. Keep up the great work!
Until next time
Allie :)