Hi Jess G I like you post because they are 3 very good things that can help the environment. maybe next time you could write a bit more or put a photo on it. Come comment on my blog here https://kumarastevensonj.blogspot.com/ Keep up the great work From Jess S
Kia Ora Jess I can't wait to see your post. Thanks for leaving a link, it is a lot quicker to get to your blog. Thank you for some more feedback and for commenting on my blog.
It is great to see your ideas for saving the planet. If we all did our bit then it would help greatly. I think it is good that the supermarkets have stopped giving out plastic bags. This has got to be a big help. I didn't like it to start off with as I always forgot to take my bags from my car boot into the supermarket. But i have got used to is now. Straws is a really big problem and it would be great if all the fast food places could think of an alternative to giving out plastic straws. What do you think they could do about this? What sort of stuff would you recycle? You say you are going to do it, but what would you do?
Hi Jess G I like you post because they are 3 very good things that can help the environment. maybe next time you could write a bit more or put a photo on it. Come comment on my blog here https://kumarastevensonj.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work
From Jess S
Kia Ora Jess
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your post. Thanks for leaving a link, it is a lot quicker to get to your blog. Thank you for some more feedback and for commenting on my blog.
Blog ya later:)
Jess
Hi Jess
ReplyDeleteIt is great to see your ideas for saving the planet. If we all did our bit then it would help greatly.
I think it is good that the supermarkets have stopped giving out plastic bags. This has got to be a big help.
I didn't like it to start off with as I always forgot to take my bags from my car boot into the supermarket. But i have got used to is now.
Straws is a really big problem and it would be great if all the fast food places could think of an alternative to giving out plastic straws.
What do you think they could do about this?
What sort of stuff would you recycle? You say you are going to do it, but what would you do?
Well done Jess
Until next time
Allie :)