Tuesday, September 18, 2018

WALT: Summarise text and present our learning clearly.
I worked with Regan to find out about Migration. Here is our slide.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, This presentation gives me really good information about migrating. I liked the hook that you used at the start about ants this hooked me in to read some more. My favorite part was the mass movement slide because it gave me clear information and some facts. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Jess, :D
    My name is Freeman and I'm from Panmure Bridge School. Reading this google slide I have learnt more about different animals migrating around the world. I have learnt that eels only migrate twice in their entire lives!. Fantastic work and make sure to update your blog every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Savelina,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog again! It good to know that it hooked you in.

    Blog ya later:)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Freeman,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I also learnt some stuff making the slide, like how some animals look for signs to help them know when to migrate.

    Blog ya later
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.