Kia ora Jessica, That is a really complex problem! When I first read it I thought, wow, how will you work that one out, but your explanation read really well and it now makes sense to me. Thanks for sharing your math DLO and breaking down the problem into smaller parts. Do you think that is the size of an average suitcase a passenger would have? Tania
Hi Tania, When I first heard the problem I thought how was I going to work that out? to! I think that it would depend on how long they were going on holiday for how big their suitcase is. Thank you for commenting on my blog!
You're welcome Jess. Thanks for replying to my comment - I appreciate it when students do. It's great to know you are reading your comments and replying always starts a good connection. Breaking down problems into smaller bits makes it more achievable doesn't it. I look forward to checking your blog again to see your learning. Tania
Kia ora Jessica,
ReplyDeleteThat is a really complex problem! When I first read it I thought, wow, how will you work that one out, but your explanation read really well and it now makes sense to me. Thanks for sharing your math DLO and breaking down the problem into smaller parts. Do you think that is the size of an average suitcase a passenger would have?
Tania
Hi Tania,
ReplyDeleteWhen I first heard the problem I thought how was I going to work that out? to! I think that it would depend on how long they were going on holiday for how big their suitcase is. Thank you for commenting on my blog!
Blog ya later!
Jess
You're welcome Jess. Thanks for replying to my comment - I appreciate it when students do. It's great to know you are reading your comments and replying always starts a good connection. Breaking down problems into smaller bits makes it more achievable doesn't it. I look forward to checking your blog again to see your learning.
ReplyDeleteTania