I noticed that your blog post for this activity has changed into a Google Slide. I am very impressed that you are spending time adjusting your blog posts and putting in extra effort to make them better presented. Well done! :)
Thanks for sharing this information about Tina Cook. I have learnt a lot about her. She sounds like a very talented equestrian! I like the emoji bullet points you have used. It looks great and you have chosen appropriate emoji's for this Google Slide. Maybe you could think about adding a video of Kristina Cook so we can watch her and all her talent in action. :)
I've only pet a horse, but one day I think it would be really fun to be able to ride a horse! Do you ride horses or have you ridden one before? What was your experience like?
Hi Emiely, I have ridden horses before because I have 2 at home who are retired racehorses that are both stanardbreds called Sammy and Memphis, so I have ridden quite a lot. That is a good idea I think to add in a video, for my slides in the future I might do that.
Kia ora Jess,
ReplyDeleteI noticed that your blog post for this activity has changed into a Google Slide. I am very impressed that you are spending time adjusting your blog posts and putting in extra effort to make them better presented. Well done! :)
Thanks for sharing this information about Tina Cook. I have learnt a lot about her. She sounds like a very talented equestrian! I like the emoji bullet points you have used. It looks great and you have chosen appropriate emoji's for this Google Slide. Maybe you could think about adding a video of Kristina Cook so we can watch her and all her talent in action. :)
I've only pet a horse, but one day I think it would be really fun to be able to ride a horse! Do you ride horses or have you ridden one before? What was your experience like?
Keep up the great blogging!
Noho ora mai,
Emiely :)
Hi Emiely,
ReplyDeleteI have ridden horses before because I have 2 at home who are retired racehorses that are both stanardbreds called Sammy and Memphis, so I have ridden quite a lot. That is a good idea I think to add in a video, for my slides in the future I might do that.
Blog ya later!
Jess:)