Friday, May 29, 2020

My colour Poem and typatone

This is my Colour poem which I then put into typatone to give it some sound. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love this poem Jess. Your descriptions really bring the images to life. Great use of similes and metaphors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess, great work capturing in words, the ideas you have for these colours. I think having the poem type out with the sounds lets people have time to really think about the image you have given them. It helps us appreciate the things we don't always think about. I really like the jagged mountain, soft mandarin core and floppy carrot :)
    Thank you for sharing
    Miss J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess, Wow that is an amazing poem from many aspects: the emotions you convey, the images created and the use of technology to present your poem. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.