Welcome to my blog, I am a student at Paparoa Range School in Blackball, on the West Coast of New Zealand.
Lovely looking cake Jess, I have no doubt it would have tasted just as good. Did you use a small nozzle icing kits to do the writing?ThanksMiss J
Hi Jessica my names Syrhys from St Ptricks SchoolI love the way you wrote on the cake instead of keeping it plane but maybe next time you could use a bigger icing tip but other than that it looks delicious.
That looks delicious i love baking and eating it at the end great job
Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.
Lovely looking cake Jess, I have no doubt it would have tasted just as good. Did you use a small nozzle icing kits to do the writing?
ReplyDeleteThanks
Miss J
Hi Jessica my names Syrhys from St Ptricks School
ReplyDeleteI love the way you wrote on the cake instead of keeping it plane but maybe next time you could use a bigger icing tip but other than that it looks delicious.
That looks delicious i love baking and eating it at the end great job
ReplyDelete