Monday, May 4, 2020

A to Z scavenger Hunt

Caitlyn, Zac and I did an A - Z Photo Challenge. We had to get a photo of something that starts with each letter of the alphabet from outside. Caitlyn and Zac both got 22 photos and I got all 26 photos. At the end we also got prizes. White Chocolate, licorice, sherbet licorice and maltesers. My favourite photo was Casper which was P for Pony and it won best photo.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess
    Good work getting all 26! Your idea for X was very well done. Sounds like your mum has a good stash of treats as your prize list is quite impressive. And well done Casper for having such a magnificent nose.
    Thanks for sharing Jess.
    Miss J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess

    This is really interesting Jess, and good work with using 'veins' for 'v'. 'I' for 'insulator' is a great Eye Spy clue in the car. Not many people manage to guess that one!

    Mrs Devlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jess,
    Well done with the team work with Caitlyn and Zac. I am not surprised that you included a saddle in your A-Z scavengar hunt. Thanks for a farm focus with your A to Z.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.