This is a great idea Jess. Interesting for people who have never been on a farm before! I think people would be very interested to find out more about the Miscanthus Grass and all the incredible uses it has. Is it a bit scratchy or cutty when building huts? Miss J
Hello Jess, I agree with Miss J, this is a creative way to share what is happening in your bubble. Perhaps you could create a similar blog post about horse riding, as it is one of your passions. I would be interested in hearing how your horses are surviving at the present time. Thanks for sharing, Mrs G
Hi Jess- Interesting to learn about things like the insulators for electric fences! I hope your animals are enjoying having you at home more. Take Care, Erin
This is a great idea Jess. Interesting for people who have never been on a farm before! I think people would be very interested to find out more about the Miscanthus Grass and all the incredible uses it has. Is it a bit scratchy or cutty when building huts?
ReplyDeleteMiss J
Hello Jess,
ReplyDeleteI agree with Miss J, this is a creative way to share what is happening in your bubble. Perhaps you could create a similar blog post about horse riding, as it is one of your passions. I would be interested in hearing how your horses are surviving at the present time.
Thanks for sharing,
Mrs G
Hi Jess- Interesting to learn about things like the insulators for electric fences! I hope your animals are enjoying having you at home more. Take Care, Erin
ReplyDelete