Friday, October 25, 2019

Broken Finger

Last week on Tuesday, I was playing a rugby game called Tennis. This is when there  are two teas and you have to kick the Rugby ball to each team and catch it. I went to go catch the rugby ball, but the ball had others ideas. It hit the end of my little finger on my left hand and made it stick outwards. I couldn't move it at all and it had swollen bigger than my thumb. It also bruised, a green spew colour. I Went home that day, but everyone thought it was only sprained, so t wasn't until the next day that I went to the hospital. I first had to tell a nurse everything that happened, then we waited for an hour to get an X-Ray. I had an X-Ray and then we had to wait an hour and a half until they told me that it was broken. They brought me into a room where I had to have pain killer up my nose and then I had laughing gas. The Doctor then re broke my finger so that they could tape it to the finger beside it. It was a very painful day.

2 comments:

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.