Day: 1
Activity: 1
Questions I would ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff
- Why did you create WOW?
- Were there times when you regretted making WOW?
- At what age did you start wanting to make WOW?
- Did people ever make fun of you for wanting to make outfits out of recycled items?
- Did your friends support you with that idea?
Hi Jess,
ReplyDeleteMe again. :)
You've come up with some really thoughtful questions for Dame Suzie Moncrieff. I'd really hope her friends were supportive (they wouldn't be very good friends if they weren't). Have you been to WOW before? When I lived in Wellington (I now live in Auckland) I went to a show and it was AMAZING! Definitely one of the highlights of living in Wellington. What kinds of materials do you think would be the best to use to make a piece of wearable art? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.
Bye for now,
Mikey :)