Wednesday, January 9, 2019

SLJ, The Southern Lights

Week: 3
Day: 4
Activity: 1


______________________________________________________________________

My Acrostic Poem,

L- Looks beautiful
I- It lights up the sky
G- Glimmer’s in the sky
H- Have to get my camera
T- Take a picture now, before it goes

S- Smile as I take the picture

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    This is a great acrostic poem that you have created all about the southern lights.
    I would love to see this in real life. I know that it can be seen from Greymouth sometimes. I have seen a photo taken at Point Elizabeth of it one time. But it would be good to see it.
    They say one of the best places to see it from is Queenstown. I think a lot of the photos that you do see are taken there.
    I like that you describe it as glimmers in the sky! This is great language.
    What is your favourite subject at school? Do you like writing?
    Have you seen the lights?

    I hope that you are making the most of the last of the holidays. There is only one full week to go and then it will be back to school. It will be different for you this year with Caitlyn going to High School.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.