Week: 2
Day: 1
Activity: 2
Here are my 3 people I would like to have on my Support Crew.
On my Support Crew I would have...
1. Dad
Because he is strong, fast and encouraging.
2. Mum
Because she is supportive and always wants me to try new things.
3. Caitlyn
Because she can be loud when she wants, so she would be great at cheering me on.
If I could take a fourth it would Zac because he is also very loud.
Hi Jess!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like an awesome support team - Like you are going to have a big team of Jess cheerleaders! I like that you have picked some family members too, they are always great supporters.
Do you think you might like to train up for the Taupo raace one day?
It's such a huge race, I think it would take me forever to train up for it but I also think it would be heaps of fun - what about you?
Do you think you would like to do it with one of your family members?
I did a race with my brother once called 'Around the Bays'. We did it on scooters but there were so many people taking part in the race that I lost my brother right at the beginning and spent the rest of the race searching for him! :)
Hopefully if you did the Taupo race with your family you wouldn't loose them like me!!
Sounds like you might have a dream team on your hands Jess - Great job picking such awesome people!
Nga mihi,
Ellee :)