Monday, July 23, 2018

Welcome back!

Hey everyone,
Welcome back to my blog! I hope everyone had a great holiday because I know I certainly did! Thank you all for viewing my blog and I can't wait to start posting again and viewing other students blogs.
My holiday has been filled with lots of fun and sleeping in. I loved going for rides on my horse and helping out on the farm. Make sure you comment about your holiday.

Blog ya later,
Jessica :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica G,
    Your holiday sounds really fun. I can't wait to see some of your new blog post. In my holidays I went down to Christchurch which was fun as well. I am hoping I can also ride a horse since I haven't. Is it exciting riding a horse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Savelina,
    Your holiday sounds fun too. Horse riding is really fun! Unless your horse is feeling a bit excited. Yesterday I went for a ride and was doing barrel racing, on the home straight I asked Sammy, (my horse), to canter and he bucked because he was excited to canter! I stayed on luckily though. P.S Sorry if I put you off horse riding. :)

    Blog ya later,
    Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.