For the year 5 to 6 chapter chat we were reading a book called There's a boy in the girls bathroom. One of the activities were to create a invitation to Colleens birthday party. Here's mine.
Hi Jessica, My name is Freeman and I'm from Panmure Bridge School. I have been viewing your blog for the past week and is impressed with the work you've published. The colours and images you have used really matches the theme of a invitation to a birthday party. Nice job and keep up the good work improving your blog.
Hi Jessica, I love the colors and fonts you've used to make your DLO stand out. It really matches your invitation to the birthday party. I think your DLO is one of the best ones I've ever seen. I really like the images you used especially the balloons on the present box. I think next time you can add the book your read on your DLO.
Hi Jessica,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Freeman and I'm from Panmure Bridge School. I have been viewing your blog for the past week and is impressed with the work you've published. The colours and images you have used really matches the theme of a invitation to a birthday party. Nice job and keep up the good work improving your blog.
Kia ora Freeman,
ReplyDeleteThanks for viewing my blog and giving feedback, it is very helpful for my future activities.
Blog ya later
Jess:)
Hi Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and fonts you've used to make your DLO stand out. It really matches your invitation to the birthday party. I think your DLO is one of the best ones I've ever seen. I really like the images you used especially the balloons on the present box. I think next time you can add the book your read on your DLO.
Great Job!
Hi Ofa,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback, I think that is a great idea to add the book.
Blog ya later:)
Jessica